Join The Wyse Woodland Tapping Retreat in North Wales this Summer:
If you know the basics of Meridian Tapping (also known as Emotional Freedom Techniques or E.F.T) I would love you to join me on this two day tapping retreat in North Wales this Summer, to learn some really powerful structures to help you advance your skills with this amazing energy psychology tool.
Energy psychology (EP) is a collection of mind-body approaches for understanding and improving human functioning. EP focuses on the relationship between thoughts, emotions, sensations, behaviours, and known bioenergy systems (such as meridians and chakras). Improving human functioning is an essential part of any spiritual evolution.
On this workshop you will learn how to:
- Use self hypnosis (and indirect hypnotic suggestions) with tapping
- Use the language of the body (muscle testing) together with tapping
- Increase the vibration of the biofield (chakras/meridans) with tapping
- Change brain states, use re-framing & presuppositions in your statements
- Postural Tap (a new trauma release technique connected to the posture of the traumatised mind/body)
- Manage emotional releases during the tapping process
- … and more
- Plus there will be plenty of time for monitored workshopping, live demonstrations … and both afternoons will end with guided meditations to help you assimilate the learning and enjoy some valuable reflective space. Students will also have the opportunity to join early morning yoga sessions and silent walks.
I am holding this event in a stunning private home set in a 4 acre wooded retreat in North Wales where attendees can ‘glamp’ in yurts at the end of the 3 x daily sessions! **CYO Vegan/vegetarian BBQ boxes supplied for breakfasts and suppers with packed lunches and refreshments provided for in the midday break.
This workshop does not offer any type of tapping certification but may be eligible for CPD hours with your governing body. You do not have to be health practitioner to enrol but a basic knowledge of tapping is essential.
**CYO = Cook Your Own (BBQ/Gas Camping Stove also provided.)
This 2019 Wyse Woodland Tapping Retreat is now fully booked, if you would like to join us in 2020 please download and fill out the application form HERE and return by email to email@example.com.